Offering a great close to several transport links and Harrow town centre, this spacious one bedroom ground floor flat benefits from two large reception rooms, a generous double bedroom and a private garden.
- Lovely one bedroom flat on the ground floor
- Bright dining room leading to a separate fitted kitchen
- Large bay fronted reception room
- Superb double bedroom with French doors leading to garden
- Lovely private garden
- Fantastic location close to Harrow town centre
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The local area boasts a wide variety of shops, bars and restaurants with Harrow town centre only moments away. The nearest public transport links are West Harrow station and Harrow on the Hill station.
Harrow locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Chocolate Room
This independently owned coffee shop has a lovely selection of 25 hot chocolate flavours. It serves amazing hot chocolate and bespoke handmade chocolates too.
A burger joint in Harrow with great burgers and good service.
A great restaurant for tapas and live music!
West Harrow station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,697 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,501 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 639 (59 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.