This wonderful five bedroom house has been refurbished throughout boasting a stunning reception/dining room, beautiful conservatory, bright bedrooms, extensive garden, out house and swimming pool.
- Fantastic five bedroom house close to Harrow on the Hill
- Stunning front-aspect reception/dining room
- Beautiful eat-in modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Superb master bedroom with access to a balcony
- Amazing second reception room
- Sleek bathrooms/shower rooms
- Charming rear garden with out house
- Covered swimming pool
Sudbury Court Drive is close to Sudbury Hill underground Station and has good access to Harrow on the Hill.
Harrow locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great restaurant for tapas and live music!
A sought-after antique lighting specialist in Harrow on the Hill.
The Doll's House on the Hill
A charming little cafe that is the best for afternoon tea or just a slice of cake whilst out and about.
Sudbury Hill Harrow station
Sudbury Hill station
South Kenton station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,532 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,599 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,410 (316 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Harrow between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2050