Conveniently located within central Harrow, this well proportioned two bedroom fourth floor flat features a bright living area with a semi-open plan kitchen, two bathrooms and a large private balcony.
- Spacious two bedroom fourth floor flat
- Presented in good condition throughout with neutral decor
- Bright reception room with space to dine
- Semi-open plan fitted kitchen
- Two well proportioned bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Two modern bathrooms including an en suite
- Large private balcony
- Set within a secure block with a lift
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Platinum House is ideally located moments from the wealth of shops, bars and restaurants in Harrow town centre. Harrow on the Hill Station is within easy reach.
Harrow locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Harrow on the Hill Market
Harrow on the Hill's local fruit and vegetable market is open Monday through to Saturday. Good quality stuff at low prices!
An independent barista using Monmouth beans, this place is the best coffee shop in Harrow. They also sell delicious cakes and sweet treats available to eat in or for special events too.
Great home cooked food at this charming café, located in Harrow on the Hill Golf Course.
Northwick Park station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,932 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,689 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 549 (51 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Harrow
020 3728 2050