Situated within a quiet cul-de-sac, this good-sized two bedroom mid-terrace house offers a spacious open-plan living space, two double bedrooms with fitted storage, a private garden and an off-street parking space.
- Bright two bedroom mid-terrace house
- Open-plan fitted kitchen
- Light and airy reception room with space to dine
- Two double bedrooms with plenty of storage
- Private garden with a patio area
- Off-street parking space
- Within catchment area for Nower Hill high school
Thrush Green offers a quiet cul-de-sac location moments from the wealth of amenities in North Harrow and North Harrow Station. The amenities of Pinner are within easy reach.
Harrow locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best vegetarian food that is also eggless too, so great for those with allergies and special dietary requirements. The ice cream and desserts are yummy. Very friendly service.
The Queens Head
A lovely pub for a drink in the beer garden or for a lovely Sunday roast on a cold winter's afternoon
The best dessert place in Pinner/North Harrow! Yummy ice cream and vegetarian snacks, this store is ideal for birthday parties...
North Harrow station
West Harrow station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,354 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,560 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 703 (65 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.