Newly refurbished throughout with a modern finish, this bright one bedroom flat on the ground floor also offers a private garden and off-street parking.
- Modern one bedroom flat on the ground floor
- Newly refurbished throughout with a contemporary finish
- Private entrance
- Open-plan kitchen with space to dine
- Good size bedroom with garden access
- Private garden
- Off street parking
- Close to amenities in North Harrow
Verwood Road is located close by to the amenities of North Harrow. Headstone Lane Station is within easy reach as well as the green open spaces of Headstone Manor Recreation Ground.
Harrow locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Really nice burgers and the best cocktails in Pinner!
A great place to get your hair done, as a wash and blow dry is only £20 and no appointment is needed - just walk in!
Shayona Sweet & Savouries
Best place to enjoy local Indian sweets and savoury snacks.
Headstone Lane station
Hatch End station
Harrow & Wealdstone station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,489 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 322 (29 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.