A superb two bedroom luxury property boasting high-quality fixture and fittings with stylish living and entertaining space throughout, located within a secure modern development on the doorstep to amenities.
- A beautifully presented two bedroom third floor flat
- Set within a secure development with underground parking
- Generous reception room with space to dine and entertain
- Stylish open plan kitchen with integrated fixtures
- Two well proportioned bedrooms, one with en suite
- Close to Harrow Boys School, Norbury primary schools
- Communal cinema room, courtyard garden
- Communal gym and lounge
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This luxury property is enviably placed moments from Harrow on the Hill Station with direct train to Baker Street. Ideally a vast array of shops, bars and eateries are within close proximity.
Harrow locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Chocolate Room
This independently owned coffee shop has a lovely selection of 25 hot chocolate flavours. It serves amazing hot chocolate and bespoke handmade chocolates too.
Best Chinese food for miles!
A quaint Italian restaurant serving amazing authentic stone baked pizzas and great takeaway dishes too!
West Harrow station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,354 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 747 (69 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Harrow
020 3728 2050