This lovely one bedroom first floor flat, situated within a brand new development, offers fantastic accommodation with modern and contemporary interiors throughout and an excellent central location.
- Spacious reception room with lots of natural light
- Smart kitchen with fully integrated appliances
- Good-size double bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Stylish bathroom with modern fixtures and fittings
- Bright neutral décor and wood flooring
- Excellent central location within Harrow
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
St Johns Road is located just moments away from the any shops, bars restaurants and cafes of Harrow's bustling high street with Harrow-on-the-Hill station (National Rail) just a short distance away.
Harrow locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Plantation Garden Centre
A beautiful and colourful garden centre right in the centre of Harrow.
A pizza joint in Harrow - handmade pizza ready in 60 seconds from the wood fired oven.
The Doll's House on the Hill
A charming little cafe that is the best for afternoon tea or just a slice of cake whilst out and about.
Northwick Park station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,766 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,501 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 579 (53 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Harrow
020 3728 2050