Newly built and boasting a high finish throughout, this well designed two bedroom third floor flat features an open-plan interior with space to dine, a generous double bedroom with storage, and a convenient location.
- Stylish two bedroom third floor flat
- Open plan fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Light and airy reception room with space to dine
- Generous double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Fully tiled bathroom
- Situated within a secure development with lift access
- Moments from amenities and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
College Road offers a convenient location in the heart of Harrow town centre, moments from a wealth of shops, bars and restaurants. Harrow on the Hill Station is moments away as well as various bus links.
Harrow locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
All you can eat lunch buffet for £5.50 with a good selection for vegetarians.
St George's Shopping Centre
Shopping, gym, cinema and dining all in one area of Harrow town centre.
The Chocolate Room
This independently owned coffee shop has a lovely selection of 25 hot chocolate flavours. It serves amazing hot chocolate and bespoke handmade chocolates too.
West Harrow station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,112 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 682 (63 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Harrow
020 3728 2050