Newly refurbished with modern décor throughout, this bright ground floor studio room offers a generous living space with a modern en suite, access to a communal kitchen and a communal rear garden.
- Expansive ground floor studio room
- Light and airy living area with a lovely feature fireplace
- Modern en suite shower room
- Direct access to the communal garden at the rear
- Communal kitchen
- Moments from amenities and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Bessborough Road offers a convenient location within easy reach of the wealth of amenities in Harrow town centre. Harrow on the Hill Station is close by as well as the local amenities of Harrow on the Hill High Street.
Harrow locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Awesome burrito-style Mediterranean wraps for lunch and dinner.
An independent barista using Monmouth beans, this place is the best coffee shop in Harrow. They also sell delicious cakes and sweet treats available to eat in or for special events too.
St George's Shopping Centre
Shopping, gym, cinema and dining all in one area of Harrow town centre.
West Harrow station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,454 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 392 (36 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Harrow
020 3728 2050