Bright and spacious throughout, this newly refurbished ground floor studio room offers a generous living space with modern décor, an en suite shower room and access to a communal kitchen and garden to the rear.
- Newly refurbished ground floor studio room
- Generous living space with modern decor
- Semi-open plan bedroom area
- Modern en suite shower room
- Access to large communal kitchen
- Communal garden to the rear
- Moments from amenities and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Lascelles Avenue is conveniently located moments from the wealth of shops, bars and restaurants in Central Harrow as well as Harrow on the Hill High Street. Harrow on the Hill Station is within easy reach.
Harrow locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An independent barista using Monmouth beans, this place is the best coffee shop in Harrow. They also sell delicious cakes and sweet treats available to eat in or for special events too.
Harrow on the Hill Market
Harrow on the Hill's local fruit and vegetable market is open Monday through to Saturday. Good quality stuff at low prices!
The Doll's House on the Hill
A charming little cafe that is the best for afternoon tea or just a slice of cake whilst out and about.
West Harrow station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,454 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 286 (26 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Harrow
020 3728 2050