Boasting well presented interiors with a modern finish, this expansive six bedroom detached house is set across three floors and offers three bathrooms, a beautiful private garden, a double garage and large driveway.
- Expansive six bedroom detached house
- Two large reception rooms and a study room
- Sizeable fitted kitchen with dining area and utility
- Six generous bedrooms with ample storage space
- Three stylish bathrooms including two en suites
- CCTV and Alarm system, CAT5 speaker system
- Beautifully kept private garden with a patio area
- Double garage and driveway providing off-street parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Hillview Road offers a desirable location moments from the shops, bars and restaurants in Hatch End as well as Hatch End Station. Grimsdyke School is within easy reach.
Hatch End locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A very nice Greek restaurant serving authentic meze dishes to share with family, friends or a date.
St John the Baptist
Looking over Pinner for hundreds of years, this church is a beautiful landmark. It runs a community centre with lots of classes and activities for all ages.
Bev and Kev offer a fantastic personal service and a great selection of sandwiches, homemade cakes and the best salad boxes! It's a family-run business and definitely worth a trip.
Hatch End station
Headstone Lane station
Carpenders Park station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,255 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,815 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,144 (292 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pinner
020 8429 6600