Set across three floors of a wonderful brick-built building, this beautiful three bedroom house offers and spacious living space, and features a conservatory room and a private garden.
- Beautiful three bedroom house
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Spacious reception room with access to conservatory room
- Substantial kitchen with integrated appliances
- Private garden with space to entertain
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Lovely residential area
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is placed in a tranquil residential area moments from the shops and amenities of Hendon while the open spaces of Sunny Hill Park and Hendon Park are also close by. The nearest underground station station is Hendon.
Hendon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
One of the oldest pubs in the area. They do great cheap drinks, a dartboard and the owner's two cats really rule the place. Be nice or the moggys will ask you to leave!
Possibly the largest bakery in the universe! They also serve hot falafel, pizza, pasta and sushi. Lots of room for sitting inside and out and the parking is relatively good too.
Excellent value for money. Even if there is a long queue, the 3-4 guys will have you in the chair in no time and they have TV screens and magazines to keep you occupied.
Hendon Central station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,742 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,072 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,170 (108 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.