This fantastic three bedroom flat offers fabulous entertaining accommodation with beautiful exposed brick wall feature, private rear patio garden with stylish and contemporary features throughout.
- Fantastic three bedroom bungalow with private garden
- Excellent condition with new refurbishment throughout
- Bright and spacious reception room with space for dining
- Contemporary integrated kitchen with breakfast bar
- Three good-sized double bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Stylish bathroom and further shower room
- Walking distance to Brockwell Park
- Located on a quiet cul de sac
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Oborne Close is close to the many shops and restaurants in Herne Hill and within walking distance to Brockwell Park. Herne Hill station is also just a stones throw away.
Herne Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Off the Cuff
A wine bar with cheese, live music and cheap drinks. They also sell furniture...
Seven at Brixton
Unique homemade cocktails in the middle of Brixton Market, made using their own secret recipes. A small place, but very nice for a date. They also sell food.
The Lido Cafe
A modern British restaurant overlooking Brockwell Lido. Great for breakfast - plus lunch and dinner for that matter!
Herne Hill station
North Dulwich station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,386 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 815 (75 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.