Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this three bedroom flat located on the third floor boasts an expansive reception room, three generous sized bedrooms and a well equipped modern kitchen.
- Superb three bedroom third floor flat with lift
- Stunning reception room
- Modern open plan kitchen with dining area
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Two further good sized double bedrooms
- Contemporary bathroom and separate en suite
- Excellent location with on site porter
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Warwick Gardens is ideally located within easy reach for the great range of amenities on High street Kensington and within easy access of High Street Kensington underground station.
High Street Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great little French café on Hammersmith Road. They have a range of smoothies and amazing coffees, as well as tasty sandwiches and French pastries.
Dating back to 1897, this family-run garden centre has been supplying the Kensington and Chelsea residents for generations!
Kerbisher & Malt
Sustainable and stylish fish and chips that taste fantastic!
Kensington (Olympia) station
West Kensington station
Earl's Court station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,010 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,872 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,234 (114 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000