Located close to Kensington High Street, an extremely spacious three bedroom apartment in ean exclusive development with contemporary fittings throughout and beautiful communal gardens.
- Superb fifth floor flat in highly sought-after development
- Generous reception room with beautiful bay window
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Spacious master bedroom with en suite and fitted wardrobes
- Two further good-sized bedrooms, both with Juliette balcony
- Quality white suite bathroom
- Secure private road, gated and with porter service
The flat is ideally located in this quiet and secure residential development with gated entrance moments from Kensington High Street.
High Street Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A top-quality butchers that also offers butchery classes. As well as a branch on Old Brompton Road, there are two additional shops in Putney and Fulham.
The best Indian in South Kensington. Everything is good, especially the chicken bhuna!
The Roof Gardens
An oasis on a roof top - it's certainly an unusual place to find a garden, complete with ducks and flamingos!
Earl's Court station
Gloucester Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £7,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,224 (113 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000