This wonderful one bedroom flat is presented in excellent condition and features bright and stylish accommodation within a modern portered building.
- Beautifully presented one bedroom flat
- Spacious reception room with space to dine
- Modern integrated kitchen
- Excellent bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- Concierge service and lift
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
High Street Kensington offers a wide range of popular shops, bars, restaurants and facilities.
High Street Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best Indian in South Kensington. Everything is good, especially the chicken bhuna!
Royal Albert Hall
A great piece of architecture completed in 1871 and famous for holding the BBC Proms annually each summer since 1941.
The Royal College of Music
Prestigious classical music school established by royal charter in 1882.
Earl's Court station
Gloucester Road station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,720 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,246 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 571 (53 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000