Meticulously refurbished throughout, this is a luxurious four bedroom house offering bright and contemporary accommodation with stunning fittings, underfloor heating, lovely patio and amazing roof terrace.
- Breathtaking four bedroom house
- Arranged over five generous floors
- Recently refurbished to a high standard
- Luxurious interior design
- Fabulous bespoke kitchen
- Master bedroom with large dressing room
- Spacious lower ground floor media room
- Patio and roof terrace
Ansdell Terrace is a secluded street very close to the hustle and bustle of Kensington High Street with its wide array of shops and amenities.
High Street Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best Indian in South Kensington. Everything is good, especially the chicken bhuna!
Royal Albert Hall
A great piece of architecture completed in 1871 and famous for holding the BBC Proms annually each summer since 1941.
The V&A on a summer's day in The John Madejski Garden - quintessential South Kensington!
Gloucester Road station
Earl's Court station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £22,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,086 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,002 (278 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000