Set in a wonderful building with porter and lift this exceptional two bedroom apartment boasts a spacious reception room, well equipped modern kitchen and a large master bedroom with fitted wardrobes.
- Bright and spacious two bedroom apartment
- Set on the eighth floor of a lovely building with porter
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Expansive reception room with space to dine
- Well-equipped modern kitchen
- Large master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Good-sized second bedroom also with built-in storage
- Private balcony, off-street parking and garage storage
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Strangways terrace is ideally situated moments from the wonderful amenities and transport links of both High Street Kensington and Kensington Olympia.
High Street Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Roof Gardens
An oasis on a roof top - it's certainly an unusual place to find a garden, complete with ducks and flamingos!
A great little French café on Hammersmith Road. They have a range of smoothies and amazing coffees, as well as tasty sandwiches and French pastries.
The Kings Head
Tucked away off Earls Court Road, this pub is great for a catch up with friends or a cosy date.
Kensington (Olympia) station
West Kensington station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,570 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- To be confirmed
- Total Sq Ft:
- 991 (92 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill
020 7616 7000