Set on the first floor of a brand new development, this wonderfully smart one bedroom flat offers excellent accommodation with access to swimming pool, cinema room and gym close within Kensington.
- Immaculately presented one bedroom flat
- Bright reception with space to dine
- Smart, modern open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- High end fixtures and fittings throughout
- Ample storage
- Separate utility cupboard
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Kensington High Street offers a range of world class shops, boutiques and restaurants as well as leisure facilities.
High Street Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
K West Hotel & Spa
Frequented by celebrities, this out-of-the-way hotel has an amazing spa and a glam rock inspired afternoon tea too!
A great little French café on Hammersmith Road. They have a range of smoothies and amazing coffees, as well as tasty sandwiches and French pastries.
The Scarsdale Tavern
One of London's best-kept secrets. Great for a drink after work or a weekend watering hole...
Kensington (Olympia) station
West Kensington station
Barons Court station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,390 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,622 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 569 (52 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000