Spaciously arranged over the top floor of a stunning conversion, this outstanding two bedroom flat enjoys simply stunning interiors presented to an exceptional standard throughout.
- A stylish two bedroom period property
- Large reception room with feature fireplace
- Offering ample space to dine and entertain
- Stunning fitted kitchen with Meile integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with sleek en suite shower room
- Second well proportioned bedroom, spacious entrance hall
- Amazing fully tiled bathroom with white suite
- Enviable location on a charming tree lined street
Tranquilly located on the leafy Highbury New Park the property is ideally situated close to the restaurants, boutiques and bars of Upper Street, Highbury Barn and Newington Green.
Highbury and Islington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Delicious breakfast, brunch and lunch with a changeable menu.
This butchers sells award-winning meat. Simples.
The Highbury Barn
One of the most succulent chicken roasts you'll ever taste in a pub, with all of their meats supplied from the organic butcher just across the road.
Drayton Park station
Highbury & Islington station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 949 (88 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.