A fantastic two bedroom duplex flat situated in a prestigious modern development in the impressive grounds of Arsenal's Highbury Stadium, benefiting from two roof terraces and modern interiors throughout.
- Fabulous two bedroom penthouse duplex flat over two floots
- Ideally placed in a prestigious modern development
- Impressive grounds of Arsenal's Highbury Stadium
- Generous reception room with access to the roof terrace
- Modern kitchen with space for dining
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en suite bathroom
- Boasts two paved roof terraces and balcony
- Access to stunning communal gardens
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
For a more extensive selection of boutiques, bars and restaurants Angel is close by. Transport links include Arsenal Station (Piccadilly Line) which supplies a swift journey into central London.
Highbury and Islington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Forget The Hawksmoor. This Argentinian steak restaurant serves amazing meat and has a very cosy ambience.
There is only one team in North London! A good day out....
The Highbury Barn
One of the most succulent chicken roasts you'll ever taste in a pub, with all of their meats supplied from the organic butcher just across the road.
Drayton Park station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,900 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,252 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,326 (123 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington
020 7704 5000