A delightful two bedroom flat situated in a prestigious modern development sat in the impressive grounds of Arsenal's Highbury Stadium and benefiting from a balcony and modern interiors throughout.
- Two bedroom flat is ideally placed in a modern development
- Placed in impressive grounds of Arsenal's Highbury Stadium
- Reception room with sociable open-plan kitchen
- Ample space to dine and entertain
- Generous balcony
- Two well proportioned bedrooms, one with en suite
- Additional bathroom with white suite
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The Stadium is placed on Avenell Road which is located moments from the shops of both Holloway and Highbury Park. For a more extensive selection of boutiques, bars and restaurants Angel is close by.
Highbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Delicious breakfast, brunch and lunch with a changeable menu.
Forget The Hawksmoor. This Argentinian steak restaurant serves amazing meat and has a very cosy ambience.
Delicious bread and cakes that look too perfect to eat!
Drayton Park station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 968 (89 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.