Set within a beautiful, secure mews, this fabulous two bedroom flat boasts stunning, modern interiors and spacious accommodation throughout.
- Stunning gated mews with peaceful location
- Fantastic two bedroom flat arranged on the first floor
- Spacious open-plan reception/kitchen with space to dine
- Features contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two well proportioned bedrooms
- Outstanding bathroom with additional shower cubicle
- Secure development with concierge facilities
- Excellent location moments from Highbury Fields
Boasting an excellent location close to the green spaces of Highbury Fields, with the fantastic bars, restaurants and transport links of Upper Street in close proximity.
Highbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This butchers sells award-winning meat. Simples.
Salvation in Noodles
Super tasty Vietnamese noodle salads and pho on the borders of Dalston.
The De Beauvoir Deli Co.
This is a fab little deli with homemade cakes, tonnes of local produce and some really great cheese! There's always people sat outside enjoying a sandwich and a coffee...
Drayton Park station
Highbury & Islington station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 879 (81 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.