This attractive one bedroom flat benefits from a sizeable balcony, spacious interiors, a bright master bedroom and a great location in Highgate.
- Superb and well presented one bedroom flat
- Benefiting from a sizeable private balcony
- Attractive master bedroom
- Bright and spacious reception room
- Semi-open-plan fitted kitchen with access to balcony
- Excellent location for amenities and transport links
Well situated on Archway Road with a good selection of shops, bars and restaurants within easy reach. The green open spaces of Waterlow Park are also close by. The nearest underground station is Archway (Northern Line).
Highgate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Beautiful little Italian with fantastic food and wine, a welcoming atmosphere and very reasonable prices.
Ginger & Mint
This healthy café and juice bar is the place to go if you're looking for a guilt-free treat. The juices are delicious and a real pick-me-up if you're having a long day at work.
Everything you'd want in a local pub - a lovely garden, tasty food and a great atmosphere all through the week.
Upper Holloway station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,920 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,484 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 433 (40 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.