Located within an exclusive gated development moments from Hampstead Heath and Highgate this stunning two bedroom flat boasts two en suite bedrooms and a stunning reception room.
- A beautifully presented two bedroom ground floor flat
- Benefits from three small balconies
- Modern development moments from Hampstead Heath
- Spacious reception room with beautiful wood flooring
- Contemporary kitchen with luxury appliances
- Fabulous communal gym and swimming pool
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Hampstead Lane is a residential area close to the amenities of Highgate and moments from the shops, bars and restaurants of Hampstead.
Highgate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Mmmm...steak and chips..just like in Paris!
Affording one of the best views of London, Hampstead Heath is certainly a peaceful spot to look at the skyline in all its glory!
Le Pain Quotidien
Amazing range of sandwiches - all freshly made...and if you have a room try one of their cream scones!
Northern line, Zone: 3
Northern line, Zone: 2/3
Gospel Oak station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,570 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,362 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 898 (83 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.