Located within an exclusive gated development moments from Hampstead Heath and Highgate this stunning two bedroom flat boasts two en suite bedrooms and a stunning reception room.
- A beautifully presented two bedroom ground floor flat
- Benefits from three small balconies
- Modern development moments from Hampstead Heath
- Spacious reception room with beautiful wood flooring
- Contemporary kitchen with luxury appliances
- Fabulous communal gym and swimming pool
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Hampstead Lane is a residential area close to the amenities of Highgate and moments from the shops, bars and restaurants of Hampstead.
Highgate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Limone Fine Foods
Amazing fresh whole foods salads and really helpful friendly staff!
Known for their excellent range of fresh bread, but many don;t know that they do brilliant salads for lunch as well...
Greens of Highgate
Blooming brilliant! Massive bouquets of lovingly prepared flowers for that special occasion!
East Finchley station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,900 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,362 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 898 (83 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead
020 7433 6600