This gorgeous six bedroom detached house boasts expansive interiors throughout, including a stunning fitted kitchen/breakfast room, six brilliant double bedrooms, superb living spaces and a lovely part decked garden.
- Incredible six bedroom, three storey detached house
- Finished to a brilliant contemporary standard throughout
- Offers superb spaces for entertaining and relaxing
- Superb partially decked garden, two garages and a cellar
- Off street parking for up to five cars
- Impressive fitted kitchen/breakfast room with garden access
- Features new sash windows with acoustic glass
- Located in a quiet residential area
Church Road is close to Highgate and Muswell Hill, offering vibrant local shops and attractions including, the local farmers market, Highgate woods and Hampstead Heath. Transport links include Highgate Underground Station.
Highgate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Not your typical O'Neill's with its setting in a converted church. It still has its original features and a lively atmosphere at the weekend.
A very cosy and cute little café in Muswell Hill. They make very tasty salads and freshly baked homemade cakes that everyone will fall in love with. It's definitely a great place to go for brunch or just a nice cup of tea!
The Phoenix Cinema
The oldest purpose-built cinema in London, the Phoenix screens the latest films, as well as sports events and ballet.
East Finchley station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £10,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,968 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,645 (338 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Crouch End between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 4343