A stylish three bedroom house, set over three floors, offering a light-flooded reception room, a spacious eat-in kitchen, features a fantastic studio room and further benefits a gorgeous en suite master bedroom.
- Superb three bedroom house
- Set over three spacious floors
- Sizable bay-fronted reception
- Boasts a large eat-in kitchen with patio access
- Offers an en suite to the master bedroom
- Features a large studio room
- Located close to a wealth of shops and amenities
- Well-served by reliable transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is located on Archway Road, providing a wealth of shops and amenities in nearby Highgate and also Crouch End. The nearest transport links include Archway Underground Station and Highgate Underground Station for reliable links.
Highgate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Mary's Living and Giving
As the name says, some excellent labels at great prices and also a place to give clothes a second loving home to!
Smart brasserie that coves all the classics!
Lovely stylish pub with a contemporary feel and a bit of a local institution!
Northern line, Zone: 3
Northern line, Zone: 2/3
Upper Holloway station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £7,050 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,926 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,790 (166 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Crouch End
020 8432 4343