Offering stylish and well presented accommodation, this superb four bedroom duplex flat boasts a wonderful location on Holloway Road and combines period character with modern finishings.
- A fantastic four bedroom split level property
- Located on the doorstep to amenities
- Four generous bedrooms with storage space
- Offering a wealth of period features throughout
- Fully fitted modern kitchen with terrace access
- Sleek bathroom with white suite
- Excellent location moments from transport links
- Offering ample space to dine and entertain
Ideally located just off Holloway Road, the property is moments from a wide range of shops, restaurants and bars. Holloway Road Underground Station (Piccadilly Line) and Highbury & Islington Station (Victoria Line and National Rail) are close by.
Hillmarton Conservation Area locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A fantastic addition to the area, I love this Italian deli and café because of its tasty food and personable service.
The prettiest tailors in North London?
The owner is from Naples and it's a super friendly Italian. Very pretty place, service is wonderful and it has freshly made pasta and homemade puds.
Holloway Road station
Caledonian Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,900 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,044 (96 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.