Located on a quiet residential street, this stylish three bedroom flat is arranged over two spacious floors and boasts high-quality fixtures and fittings and well proportioned rooms throughout.
- A beautifully presented three bedroom luxury flat
- Bright reception flooded with natural light and dining space
- Kitchen with state of the art integrated appliances
- Three well proportioned bedrooms with ample storage space
- Sleek bathroom with white suite
- Situated within a stunning period building on a quiet street
- Moments from amenities and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Penn Road is perfectly set close to the fabulous amenities Holloway Road has to offer, with Upper Street nearby supplying a great selection of boutiques, bars and restaurants.
Hillmarton Conservation Area locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Edward Lear
A pub on Holloway Road with plenty of cosy booths and a pretty interior. It also has Pimms and Lemonade on tap!
This restaurant provides the best food, near and far, in the Islington/Holloway area. Amazing cocktails, a well chosen wine card and an extraordinarily friendly and expert service that guarantees a complete dining experience. Alcedo will never disappoint!
Delicious breakfast, brunch and lunch with a changeable menu.
Holloway Road station
Caledonian Road station
Drayton Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,020 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,102 (102 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington
020 7704 5000