This stylish two bedroom apartment in a new development on Red Lion Street benefits from neutral décor and high-specification fittings and fixtures throughout with local amenities on the doorstep.
- Superb two bedroom apartment arranged over two floors
- Fantastic recent development with excellent location
- Features spacious reception room with bright interiors
- Offers sleek open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Provides two well presented bedrooms with en suites
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Situated in a fabulous location near Holborn and the cafes, boutiques, galleries and restaurants of Bloomsbury and Clerkenwell as well as the open space of Grays Inn Gardens.
Holborn locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
If you really want to taste Indian food, then this is the place to go. They offer chai (tea) in a little cup when you're in the queue and the atmosphere at this place is amazing - it feels just like Bombay!
This is the perfect place for a quick and tasty dinner with friends in central London. The pad thai is so tasty and they even have an app that you can save money with.
The Grill on the Market
Steak, cocktails and very good fajitas... If you're a member you can even get 50% of food and 2-4-1 drinks!
Chancery Lane station
Russell Square station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,900 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,332 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 945 (87 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End
020 3617 8900