This bright and stylish two bedroom flat offers ample living space with modern en suite master bedroom and a superb location close to the City, Covent Garden and Chancery Lane Underground.
- Stylish two bedroom flat arranged on the second floor
- Offers spacious reception room with bright interiors
- Features modern open-plan kitchen
- Excellent master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Good-sized stylish second bedroom
- Well presented, contemporary bathroom
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
High Holborn is a popular area close to Covent Garden, the Strand and the City.
Holborn locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great spot for tapas right by Farringdon Station, with good value, super tasty food and a buzzy atmosphere.
Bourne and Hollingsworth
You may have to book really far in advance, but the brunch with bottomless cocktails is definitely worth the wait! Make sure you try the French toast with clotted cream, berries and honey...
The coolest coffee shop and cocktail bar in town! It's just a stones throw from Holborn Underground Station and serves proper coffee.
Chancery Lane station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,650 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,362 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 758 (70 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End
020 3617 8900