Located on a sought-after crescent in leafy Holland Park, this delightful one bedroom flat offers a light and airy, contemporary interior, including a spacious dual-aspect reception room and separate dining area.
- Contemporary first floor flat
- Spacious dual-aspect reception room with wood flooring
- Dining area linking through to a smart fitted kitchen
- Good-sized bedroom
- Bathroom with period-style fittings
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Lansdowne Crescent is a very desirable residential address, moments from the charming shops and pavement cafés of Holland Park and Notting Hill Gate.
Holland Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Portobello Garden Caffe
Fresh and authentic Italian food in a charming arcade off Portobello Road.
The Grocer on Elgin
Our village grocer owned by Australian Ashley Sumner. Inside freshly prepared food with an Aussie influence - you can even pick up Australian treats like Tim Tams!
Acklam Village Market
Food, drink, live music and art stalls with an underground vibe.
Holland Park station
Ladbroke Grove station
Latimer Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,460 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,373 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 498 (46 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.