Boasting an exceptional Holland Park location, this stunning four bedroom three floored house offers a gorgeous reception room, lovely private garden, spacious master bedroom and off-street parking.
- Bright and spacious four bedroom three floored house
- Gorgeous open plan dining room and kitchen
- Stunning reception room
- Large master bedroom
- Good sized bedrooms throughout
- Lovely private garden
- Off-street parking and garage
- Close to amenities and transport links
St Mary Abbots Terrace is ideally situated moments from the amenities and transport links of High Street Kensington, while the green open spaces of Holland Park is also nearby.
Holland Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Scarsdale Tavern
One of London's best-kept secrets. Great for a drink after work or a weekend watering hole...
H G Walter
The best in W14, this traditional butchers sells top quality meat.
The Kings Head
Tucked away off Earls Court Road, this pub is great for a catch up with friends or a cosy date.
Kensington (Olympia) station
West Kensington station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £7,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,086 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,703 (158 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.