Situated on this highly sought-after road in fashionable Holland Park, this spectacular three bedroom apartment is arranged within a stunning 19th century Italianate Villa and has refurbished to the highest standard.
- A truly exceptional three bedroom split level apartment
- Beautifully spacious open plan reception room
- Three elegant bedrooms all with en-suites
- Sleek modern kitchen with centre island
- Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout
- Exquisite Master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en-suite
- Set within a stunning period conversion
- Highly desirable location set moments from Holland Park
This glamorous apartment is located just moments away from the restaurants, pavement cafés and delis of Holland Park and the wonderful open spaces of the park, while bustling Notting Hill and High Street Kensington are within easy reach.
Holland Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Traditional Polish cuisine and a convenient setting just off Shepherd's Bush Common. The dishes are comforting and the interior is welcoming.
A fantastic addition to Uxbridge Road, this burger and shake restaurant has a great choice of burgers and hot dogs with delicious toppings.
You'll come across some quirky finds in this vibrant and busy market!
Holland Park station
Shepherd's Bush station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £22,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,086 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,747 (255 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000