A unique two bedroom duplex flat, which provides stylish accommodation with high ceilings and contemporary open-plan accommodation, and is located close to Archway Underground Station.
- Stylish two bedroom duplex flat
- Offers unique living space within a charming conversion
- Features high ceilings and two terraces
- Fitted to a wonderful high standard throughout
- Beautiful open-plan living space with double height ceiling
- Excellent location moments from amenities and transport
- Two stunning bedrooms flooded with natural light
- Highlighted with original period character
Mission House is located off Marlborough Road, which is well served by the amenities on Holloway Road, and is within easy reach of Highgate, Waterlow Park and Finsbury Park. Transport links include Archway Underground Station (Northern Line).
Holloway locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The prettiest tailors in North London?
The owner is from Naples and it's a super friendly Italian. Very pretty place, service is wonderful and it has freshly made pasta and homemade puds.
The Old Dairy
This pub has an amazing history, as it used to be a creamery (hence the name!) and is in a stunning building. Food is great and it has just had a refurb, so is a lovely place to go any time of the day.
Upper Holloway station
Crouch Hill station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,296 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,150 (106 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.