An excellent five bedroom terrace house, spaciously presented over three naturally bright floors, benefiting four large double bedrooms, one bathroom, one shower room and features a stylish kitchen with garden access.
- Superb five bedroom terraced house
- Presented over three naturally bright floors
- Stylish kitchen with breakfast bar
- Offers one bathroom and one shower room
- Finished to a brilliant contemporary standard throughout
- Features a gorgeous 76' rear garden
- Close to a selection of reliable transport links
- Near green spaces, shops and amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is located close to the shops and amenities on Holloway Road, with the lovely green space of Wittington park close by. Upper Holloway Station and Holloway Road and Arsenal Underground Stations are nearby.
Holloway locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Front Room Cafe
Super friendly local café with an amazing breakfast selection. Nice place to spend a 'work from home' day. Outdoor seating too when the weather is good.
Perfect stop for any Arsenal fan! Underneath the railway lines at Finsbury Park, it is open all of the time, not just match days.
Locals of Finsbury Park and Stroud Green are very proud to have this new theatre in the area. It opened in 2013 and has very varied performances. It's right behind Finsbury Park Station.
Upper Holloway station
Finsbury Park station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,472 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,651 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,489 (138 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Crouch End
020 8432 4343