This spacious two bedroom flat which is placed on the ground floor of a charming period house featuring off-street parking space, an exceptionally large private garden and stylish living space.
- A beautifully presented two bedroom period property
- Spacious reception room double doors leading to the garden
- Well proportioned kitchen with contemporary fixtures
- Two well proportioned bedrooms, one with a new en suite
- Bursting with character throughout
- Rear garden with exceptionally large entertaining space
- Elegant, fully tiled bathroom with white suite
- Off street parking space
Thane Villas is ideally placed close to a range of local shops and amenities while Finsbury Park Underground Station (Piccadilly and Victoria lines and National Rail services) offers quick and easy access into central London.
Holloway locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
My Cottage Café
Tiny little family run café with delicious Lebanese food - it's a real surprise!
The Front Room Cafe
Super friendly local café with an amazing breakfast selection. Nice place to spend a 'work from home' day. Outdoor seating too when the weather is good.
Perfect stop for any Arsenal fan! Underneath the railway lines at Finsbury Park, it is open all of the time, not just match days.
Finsbury Park station
Holloway Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 864 (80 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.