A stunning two bedroom duplex apartment featuring spacious and versatile accommodation in a popular and well maintained portered building with access to a private roof terrace and communal gymnasium.
- Outstanding two bedroom duplex apartment
- Impressive and well maintained converted Royal Mail building
- Arranged over the fourth and fifth floors
- Benefits from concierge and lift access
- Presented in excellent condition
- Spacious and versatile accommodation
- Gorgeous expansive roof terrace with stunning views
- Benefiting from access to a gym
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Manor Gardens is situated within easy reach of the superb amenities of both Holloway and Islington while providing motorists with quick and easy access to the A1 road links out of London and to the North. The nearest underground station is Holloway Road.
Holloway locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A fantastic addition to the area, I love this Italian deli and café because of its tasty food and personable service.
The Edward Lear
A pub on Holloway Road with plenty of cosy booths and a pretty interior. It also has Pimms and Lemonade on tap!
The Faltering Fullback
This is a brilliant local pub with a massive decked beer garden, including covered areas for rainy days!
Upper Holloway station
Holloway Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,150 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,252 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 899 (83 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.