This fabulous one bedroom flat benefits from a recent refurbishment to offer contemporary and bright interiors throughout with generous living space.
- Beautifully presented one bedroom flat on the first floor
- Stylish open-plan reception/kitchen with ample space to dine
- Features modern and well equipped kitchen space
- Offers bright, well presented bedroom with pull down bed
- Provides smart shower room
- Peaceful location moments from amenities and transport
Bowman Mews benefits from a peaceful location just moments from the fantastic range of shops, bars and restaurants of both Holloway and Seven Sisters Road.
Holloway locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
My Cottage Café
Tiny little family run café with delicious Lebanese food - it's a real surprise!
The prettiest tailors in North London?
A coffee shop with a difference! Great food, lovely staff, quirky décor and even better coffee, all in the heart of Blackstock Road. There's a lounge area and garden, complete with an air-raid shelter and table tennis, which is the perfect place to hide away from the hustle and bustle of Finsbury Park. It's more than a coffee shop, Blighty is a community.
Holloway Road station
Upper Holloway station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,680 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,008 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 339 (31 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.