A superb one bedroom apartment set within Smithfield Square, a fantastic new development offering sleek contemporary interiors with an open-plan living space, sizeable bedroom and a lovely private balcony.
- A one bedroom apartment on the fourth floor
- Sleek fitted kitchen with high specification appliances
- Stylish décor and contemporary fittings
- Concierge service and resident's gym
- Private balcony
- Luxury bathroom
- Access to beautiful communal gardens
- Close to underground and rail stations
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Smithfield Square is on the doorstep of desirable leafy London villages of Crouch End, Muswell Hill and Highgate. It is within easy reach of a range of boutique shops, local bars and restaurants, as well as local amenities such as cinemas and libraries.
Hornsey locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A delightful café that's very child friendly. They have a children's play area and gluten-free treats too!
Hot Pepper Jelly
This delightful café is great for coffee or lunch in the afternoon. It caters for vegetarians and vegans and serves gluten-free options too.
I really like going to this independent café at the weekend. They serve a great breakfast menu, including a breakfast burrito that is amazing!
Turnpike Lane station
Alexandra Palace station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,148 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 566 (52 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Crouch End
020 8432 4343