A newly completed two bedroom apartment set within the stunning Smithfield Square, featuring a stylish en suite, a superb private balcony and is finished to an impressive modern standard throughout.
- A two bedroom apartment on the fifth floor
- Private south-east facing balcony
- Interior designed kitchen with integrated Smeg appliances
- Stylish décor and contemporary fittings
- Luxury bathroom with large format porcelain tiles
- Concierge, communal gardens and resident's gym
- Close to underground and rail stations
- Photos for reference only may not be of actual property
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Smithfield Square is on the doorstep of desirable leafy London villages of Crouch End, Muswell Hill and Highgate. It is within easy reach of a range of boutique shops, local bars and restaurants, as well as local amenities such as cinemas and libraries.
Hornsey locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Crouch End Broadway
With so much to do and see in Crouch End, there's no wonder why it's such a popular place to live....
The Intrepid Fork
Incredibly friendly service, amazing choice of cookies and pastries, gluten free and vegan options.
Blue House Yard
Cool little sheds with micro businesses. Pop up drinks and markets.
Alexandra Palace station
Turnpike Lane station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,628 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Crouch End
020 8432 4343