Set within Smithfield Square, a superb new development this fantastic two bedroom apartment boasts stylish modern interiors, with high-specification fixtures and fittings, an en suite and a brilliant private balcony.
- Stunning two bedroom, first floor new build apartment
- Naturally bright open plan living space
- Interior designed kitchen with integrated Smeg appliances
- Beautiful décor and contemporary fittings
- Luxury bathroom and en suite shower room
- Access to beautiful communal gardens
- Concierge service and resident's gym
- Photos for reference only may not be of actual property
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Smithfield Square is on the doorstep of desirable leafy London villages of Crouch End, Muswell Hill and Highgate. It is within easy reach of a range of boutique shops, local bars and restaurants, as well as local amenities such as cinemas and libraries.
Hornsey locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
North London's best curry house and probably north London's best kept secret. It's a small restaurant and takeaway on Turnpike Lane that prepares freshly made curries!
The Intrepid Fork
Incredibly friendly service, amazing choice of cookies and pastries, gluten free and vegan options.
Ginger & Mint
This healthy café and juice bar is the place to go if you're looking for a guilt-free treat. The juices are delicious and a real pick-me-up if you're having a long day at work.
Turnpike Lane station
Alexandra Palace station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,493 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 708 (65 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Crouch End
020 8432 4343