A beautiful two bedroom apartment set within a superb new development, boasting stunning contemporary décor throughout, with a naturally bright open-plan living space, sleek modern kitchen, en suite and private balcony.
- A Stunning two bedroom new build apartment
- Interior designed kitchen with integrated Smeg appliances
- Stylish décor and contemporary fittings
- Luxury bathroom and en suite shower room
- Sizable private terrace overlooking communal gardens
- Good sized entrance hall
- Close to underground and rail stations
- Offers a concierge service and resident's gym
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Smithfield Square is on the doorstep of desirable leafy London villages of Crouch End, Muswell Hill and Highgate. It is within easy reach of a range of boutique shops, local bars and restaurants, as well as local amenities such as cinemas and libraries.
Hornsey locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Great Northern Railway Tavern
Weekly quiz nights, super beer garden and a stunning building.
Ginger & Mint
This healthy café and juice bar is the place to go if you're looking for a guilt-free treat. The juices are delicious and a real pick-me-up if you're having a long day at work.
This ice cream café sells amazing ice cream! There's always a queue right down the road - I can't get enough!
Turnpike Lane station
Alexandra Palace station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,760 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 770 (71 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.