Set within Smithfield Square, a superb new development this fantastic one bedroom apartment boasts stylish modern interiors, with high-specification fixtures and fittings and boasts a brilliant private terrace.
- Superb one bedroom new build apartment
- Naturally bright open plan living space
- Interior designed kitchen with integrated Smeg appliances
- Features a superb luxury bathroom
- Stylish décor and contemporary fittings
- Access to beautiful communal gardens
- Concierge service and resident's gym
- Photos for reference only may not be of actual property
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Smithfield Square is on the doorstep of desirable leafy London villages of Crouch End, Muswell Hill and Highgate. It is within easy reach of a range of boutique shops, local bars and restaurants, as well as local amenities such as cinemas and libraries.
Hornsey locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Balkan and Middle Eastern street foods combined, I love popping in for a quick and cheap lunch. They make traditional pastry bourekas that are so delicious and morish, I can't get enough!
The Great Northern Railway Tavern
Weekly quiz nights, super beer garden and a stunning building.
The Mall Wood Green
High street stores, supermarkets and a cinema all under one roof.
Turnpike Lane station
Alexandra Palace station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,190 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 441 (40 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Crouch End
020 8432 4343