A beautiful one bedroom apartment set within a superb new development, boasting stunning contemporary décor throughout, with a naturally bright open-plan living space, balcony and a sleek modern kitchen and bathroom.
- A stunning one bedroom apartment on the second floor
- Interior designed kitchen with integrated Smeg appliances
- Beautiful décor and contemporary fittings
- Luxury bathroom and utility cupboard
- Boasts a fantastic private balcony
- Good sized entrance hall
- Offers a concierge service and resident's gym
- Close to underground and rail stations
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Smithfield Square is on the doorstep of desirable leafy London villages of Crouch End, Muswell Hill and Highgate. It is within easy reach of a range of boutique shops, local bars and restaurants, as well as local amenities such as cinemas and libraries.
Hornsey locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Crouch End Broadway
With so much to do and see in Crouch End, there's no wonder why it's such a popular place to live....
A restaurant/café/bar, venue and gallery.
Amazing gift shop in the heart of Crouch End. So convenient, always able to quickly pick up a quirky card and a gift.
Alexandra Palace station
Turnpike Lane station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 555 (51 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Crouch End
020 8432 4343