This fantastic two bedroom apartment boasts stylish modern interiors, set within Smithfield Square, a superb new development, offering high-specification fixtures and fittings, an en suite and a private balcony.
- Superb two bedroom apartment on the seventh floor
- Naturally bright open plan living space
- Interior designed kitchen with integrated Smeg appliances
- Luxury bathroom and en suite shower room
- Secure underground parking space
- Access to beautiful communal gardens
- Concierge service and resident's gym
- Photos for reference only may not be of actual property
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Smithfield Square is on the doorstep of desirable leafy London villages of Crouch End, Muswell Hill and Highgate. It is within easy reach of a range of boutique shops, local bars and restaurants, as well as local amenities such as cinemas and libraries.
Hornsey locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
I really like going to this independent café at the weekend. They serve a great breakfast menu, including a breakfast burrito that is amazing!
I often visit this butchers if I'm having guests over for dinner. The quality of their meat is excellent and they're clearly very knowledgeable about what they do.
Park Road Pools and Fitness
The outdoor Lido is fun! If you are not feeling brave, there are indoor pools too and fitness classes. This is a great leisure centre to take all of the family, with a children's soft play area, children's yoga and martial arts classes.
Alexandra Palace station
Turnpike Lane station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,324 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 717 (66 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Crouch End
020 8432 4343