An excellent one bedroom apartment set within a superb new development, boasting stunning contemporary décor, a naturally bright open-plan living space, sleek modern kitchen and bathroom with a large private balcony.
- Beautiful one bedroom new build apartment
- Stylish décor and contemporary fittings
- Interior designed kitchen with integrated Smeg appliances
- Luxury modern bathroom
- Offers a good sized entrance hall
- Private balcony and communal gardens
- Close to underground and rail stations
- Concierge service and resident's gym
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Smithfield Square is on the doorstep of desirable leafy London villages of Crouch End, Muswell Hill and Highgate. It is within easy reach of a range of boutique shops, local bars and restaurants, as well as local amenities such as cinemas and libraries.
Hornsey locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Great Northern Railway Tavern
Weekly quiz nights, super beer garden and a stunning building.
Cute and funky café with some fun artwork, a real gem.
O's Thai Café
Authentic Thai food at great prices, this restaurant is perfect for a quick dinner or a take away lunch.
Alexandra Palace station
Turnpike Lane station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,250 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 541 (50 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Crouch End
020 8432 4343