A stylish one bedroom apartment set within a superb new development, boasting stunning contemporary décor, a naturally bright open-plan living space, sleek modern kitchen and bathroom with a large private balcony.
- Fantastic one bedroom new build apartment
- Interior designed kitchen with integrated Smeg appliances
- Stylish décor and contemporary fittings
- Private balcony and communal gardens
- Luxury modern bathroom
- Concierge service and resident's gym
- Close to underground and rail stations
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Smithfield Square is on the doorstep of desirable leafy London villages of Crouch End, Muswell Hill and Highgate. It is within easy reach of a range of boutique shops, local bars and restaurants, as well as local amenities such as cinemas and libraries.
Hornsey locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Park Road Pools and Fitness
The outdoor Lido is fun! If you are not feeling brave, there are indoor pools too and fitness classes. This is a great leisure centre to take all of the family, with a children's soft play area, children's yoga and martial arts classes.
Same day made fresh cakes especially for last minute orders.
The Great Northern Railway Tavern
Weekly quiz nights, super beer garden and a stunning building.
Alexandra Palace station
Turnpike Lane station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,142 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 585 (54 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.