This stunning two bedroom first floor warehouse conversion boasts innovative space saving interior design with exposed brick work, Juliet balcony and modern kitchen located on the popular Hoxton Square.
- Fantastic two bedroom first floor warehouse conversion
- Innovative space saving interior design
- Integrated hidden storage and additional pull-down beds
- Exposed brick work and large windows
- Master bedroom with Juliet balcony
- Modern kitchen
- Bright reception room with space to dine
- Sleek shower room with adjacent dressing area
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The fantastic Hoxton Square boasts a wealth of bars and restaurants with both Shoreditch and Kingsland Road moments away. Hoxton Station is close by.
Hoxton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Ozone Coffee Roasters
Proper coffee in warehouse-style surroundings and food too, served from breakfast through to dinner.
Lady Dinah's Cat Emporium
Delicious afternoon tea in the company of adorable cats that live in the café.
The Honest Burger cocktails are absolutely fantastic and the staff are exceptionally friendly too!
Old Street station
Great Northern Northern lines, Zone: 1
Shoreditch High Street station
London Overground line, Zone: 1
London Overground line, Zone: 1/2
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 872 (81 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.