This gorgeous and generously proportioned three bedroom flat is set within a recently completed development moments from the pretty green open spaces of Shoreditch Park.
- Superb three bedroom flat arranged on the fourth floor
- Smart development with an excellent Shoreditch location
- Bright reception room with doors unfolding to the balcony
- Features open-plan kitchen
- Well presented master bedroom access to a second balcony
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is located near the trendy shops, bars and restaurants of Hoxton and Shoreditch. Old Street (Northern Line and National Rail) station is close by for links into the City and beyond.
Hoxton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Honest Burger cocktails are absolutely fantastic and the staff are exceptionally friendly too!
Best steak restaurant around. So tasty and very reasonably priced!
Try the goldfish bowls in this trendy cocktail bar on Brick Lane...
Old Street station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,650 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 895 (83 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington
020 7704 5000